Interactive & Realistic Online Training!
Professor Teaches Web – Office 2016 & Windows 10 provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for the Microsoft Office Suite and Windows. Learn at your own pace with all the training courses available during the duration of your subscription. Each interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning to help you build your skills and learn everything you need, from beginning to advanced topics.
Fast & Easy!
Get 24/7/365 online training from anywhere with internet access. There is no software to download, install, or update. Just log in and begin or resume your training.
Office 2016 & Windows 10
Over 7 Courses & Over 350 Lessons!
• Word 2016
• Excel 2016
• PowerPoint 2016
• Outlook 2016
• Access 2016
• OneNote 2016
• Windows 10
Office 2016 Training
Learn the new Office 2016 applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and OneNote. Professor Teaches includes hands-on training in a realistic simulation of the software. Unlock the power of Office to improve your productivity at home or work. Create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Take advantage of powerful new tools for collecting, analyzing, and sharing information.
Realistic & Interactive Training!
Professor Teaches provides more than just videos. You’ll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Realistic simulations of Office 2016 provide an accurate learning environment so your transition is fast and easy. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included.
Comprehensive & Consistent Content
Introductions, summaries and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning. All courses use the same design and education methods to ensure consistent quality throughout.
The Fastest Way to Learn Microsoft Office!
Professor Teaches courses are self-paced and allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the software.
• Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application
• Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates
• Practical exercises and examples make learning easy
• Professional voice narration assists retention
Windows 10 has many new features that allow you to access and share your information in innovative ways. Learn to navigate Windows 10 in this comprehensive training tutorial that includes over 60 lessons!
• Using the Start Menu
• Accessing Action Center Notifications
• Using Universal Apps
• Minimizing, Maximizing, and Closing Apps
• Using the Personal Assistant Cortana
• Navigating Edge
• Using Virtual Desktops
• Organizing Your Workspace with Multiple Desktops
• Understanding OneDrive, the Cloud, and More!
Learn to Use All the Features of Windows 10 — Build Your Skills & Increase Your Productivity
Windows 10 allows you to access and share your information in innovative ways when you learn the new features from Professor Teaches. This comprehensive training tutorial with over 60 lessons will show you how to navigate Windows 10, including using the Start Menu, how to access new Action Center notifications, using universal apps, new controls for minimizing, maximizing, and closing apps, using the personal assistant Cortana, navigating Edge, the new world of internet browsing, using virtual desktops, organizing your workspace with multiple desktops, using navigation continuum, and more! This fully interactive and complete tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises to help you build new skills and become proficient using Windows 10.
Windows 10 — over 60 lessons!
• Adding and Changing User Accounts
• Introduction to Apps
• Getting to Know the Windows Store
• Getting Help
• Shutting Down your Computer
• Using Windows 10 on Touch Devices
• Understanding Gestures
• Getting to Know the Desktop
• Exploring the Taskbar
• Customizing the Taskbar
• Using Task View
• Managing Multiple Windows
• Creating Shortcuts
• Utilizing Virtual Desktops
• Personalizing the Start Menu
• Removing Tiles from the Start Menu
• Resizing and Moving Tiles
• Customizing Your Settings
• Personalizing User Accounts
• Exploring the Control Panel
• Personalizing the Desktop
• Changing the Monitor Resolution
• And more!
Hardware: Sound Card/Minimum monitor resolution: 1280 x 800
Supported Browsers*: Internet Explorer 11/Opera/Google Chrome/Microsoft Edge
*Please set pop-up blockers to allow pop-ups from this site. The latest browser versions are highly recommended. Note that Firefox is not supported.