Individual Software Trademark & Copyright Guidelines
Individual Software reserves all rights with respect to its trademarks and copyrighted intellectual property. When referring to Individual Software trademarks on web pages, advertising, social media sites, or any other traditional or digital marketing, and, as an authorized reseller, publisher or affiliate, we ask that you follow our usage guidelines.
For all first mentioned product names on a page, add ® and ™ appropriately in the name of the product. Usually this is in the header or title. After the first mention, it is optional to include these symbols. In addition, please read the Trademark and Copyright Restrictions below.
Proper Product Name Spelling and Trademark Symbol Placement
This list of Individual Software products provides a guide to proper product name spelling and symbol placement of trademarks that belong to Individual Software as well as third party trademarks used in Individual Software product names.
- Individual Software®
- AnyTime® Organizer Deluxe
- BizTools Pro™
- Business PlanMaker™
- Easy English™ Platinum
- Easy French™ Platinum
- Easy German™ Platinum
- Easy Spanish™ Platinum
- Family Tree Heritage™ Platinum
- Logo Designer™
- Marketing Advantage™ Deluxe Edition
- Media Expressions™ Platinum Suite
- PhotoStudio® Expressions™ Platinum
- SlideShow Expressions™
- Video Expressions™ Platinum
- Organizer Pro™
- Professor Teaches® Windows® 8.1
- Professor Teaches® Office 2013 & Windows® 8.1
- Professor Teaches® Office 2013
- Professor Teaches® Excel® 2013 & Word 2013
- Professor Teaches® Office 2010 & Windows® 8
- Professor Teaches® Excel® 2010 & Word 2010
- Professor Teaches® Office 2010
- Professor Teaches® Office Home and Student 2010
- Professor Teaches® Windows® 7
- Professor Teaches® Office 2010 & Windows® 7
- Professor Teaches® How to Create Web Pages & Graphics
- Professor Teaches® QuickBooks®
- Professor Teaches® Windows®, QuickBooks®, Web & Graphics
- Quicken® WillMaker® Plus
- Resume Maker®
- ResumeMaker® Professional Deluxe
- ResumeMaker® Ultimate
- Resume Works Pro™
- Small Business Advantage™ Deluxe Edition
- Time & Bill Professional™ Deluxe Edition
- Total 3D™ Home, Landscape & Deck Premium Suite
- Total 3D™ Home Design Deluxe
- Total 3D™ Landscape & Deck Deluxe
- Typing Instructor® Deluxe
- Typing Instructor® Platinum
- Typing Instructor® for Kids Platinum
- Typing Quick & Easy™
- TypingInstructor®Web for Kids
Individual Software requests that those who make reference to our products with their associated trademarks also provide a short trademark ownership notice somewhere within those materials (e.g., on the same web page where a product is shown). Any attribution should be worded generally as shown in the following examples below. This list is not meant to be exhaustive. In some cases, a combination of notices would be required.
- Individual Software and the Individual Software logo are registered trademarks of Individual Software Inc.
- ResumeMaker, Resume Maker, Individual Software, and the Individual Software logo are registered trademarks of Individual Software Inc.
- Professor, Professor Teaches, Individual Software, and the Individual Software logo are registered trademarks of Individual Software Inc.
- Typing Instructor, Individual Software, and the Individual Software logo are registered trademarks of Individual Software Inc.
- AnyTime, Individual Software, and the Individual Software logo are registered trademarks of Individual Software Inc.
- Business PlanMaker is a trademark of Individual Software Inc.
- Expressions is a trademark of Individual Software Inc.
- Family Tree Heritage is a trademark of Individual Software Inc.
- Small Business Advantage is a trademark of Individual Software Inc.
- PhotoStudio is a registered trademark of ArcSoft Inc.
- Learn to Speak is a trademark of eLanguage, LLC.
- Total 3D is a trademark of Scene7, Inc.
- Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- QuickBooks is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Marketing Materials Copyright and Usage Policy
Individual Software allows authorized resellers, publishers, and affiliates the right to use certain Individual Software marketing copyrights both photographic and artistic depictions of boxes or cards, text and screenshots for web site, marketing, advertising, sales and promotional purposes.
All usage rights, as permitted above, will be in compliance with this Trademark and Copyright Guideline policy. Usage of trademarks and copyrights in social media sites such as Facebook®, YouTube®, and others requires, in each case, prior written approval from Individual Software.
Individual Software, at its sole discretion, can determine any reseller, publisher or affiliate’s misuse and, in the case of such determined misuse, the reseller, publisher or affiliate must abide by any needed corrective action required by Individual Software.
Video Copyright and Usage Policy
Resellers, publishers, affiliates, and reviewers are free to link or embed our videos hosted on our YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/IndividualSoftware. See the instructions for embedding at: http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=171780.
Individual Software product videos are the sole property of Individual Software. Other than linking or embedding as described above, videos on this site or on our YouTube channel may NOT be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, uploaded, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Individual Software.
A trademark notice must be added somewhere on the page near the video. See the above Trademark Notices. For example, “ResumeMaker, Individual Software, and the Individual Software logo are registered trademarks of Individual Software Inc.”
Also, add this statement near the video, “This video is the sole property of Individual Software Inc. Other than linking or embedding, this video may NOT be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, uploaded, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Individual Software.”
Resellers, publishers, and affiliates who wish to create their own video displaying Individual Software brands must have their video previewed by Individual Software and receive written consent by Individual Software prior to the video going live.
Trademark and Copyright Restrictions
Using our trademarks in a way that misrepresents you as the owner of our trademarks is not allowed. Use of our trademarks must not mislead consumers into thinking you are Individual Software or the owner of any of our brands. Only Individual Software may use the Individual Software® trademark name to represent ourselves on web pages, advertising, social media sites, or any other traditional or digital marketing. Only Individual Software may use our brand trademarks on web ads and social media accounts to represent ourselves.
In special circumstances, if you wish to use our trademarks or copyrights in web ads, such as Google® ads, or social media, such as YouTube® or Facebook®, etc., you should seek prior written approval from Individual Software.
Trademark and Copyright Misuse
Individual Software can decide, at its sole discretion, any misuse of Individual Software trademarks and copyrights. Individual Software may inform violators of such misuse and ask for cooperation to provide proper usage or removal of Individual Software trademarks or copyrighted material.
For More Information
If you have a question that falls outside the scope of these guidelines, please contact your Individual Software business contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org.