Professor Teaches Web – Office 2019 provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for the Microsoft Office Suite and Windows. Learn at your own pace with all the training courses available during the duration of your subscription. Each interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning to help you build your skills and learn everything you need, from beginning to advanced topics.
• Access 2019
• Excel 2019
• Outlook 2019
• PowerPoint 2019
• Publisher 2019
• Word 2019
Office 2019 Training
Learn the new Office 2019 applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. Professor Teaches includes hands-on training in a realistic simulation of the software. Unlock the power of Office to improve your productivity at home or work. Create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Take advantage of powerful new tools for collecting, analyzing, and sharing information.
Professor Teaches provides more than just videos. You’ll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Realistic simulations of Office 2019 provide an accurate learning environment so your transition is fast and easy. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included.
Professor Teaches courses are self-paced and allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the software.
• Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application
• Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates
• Practical exercises and examples make learning easy
• Professional voice narration assists retention
Complete & Comprehensive Content!
Introductions, summaries and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning.
• All Microsoft Office 2019 versions are designed to meet Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Requirements
• All 6 courses use the same design and education methods to ensure consistent quality throughout
No Other Training is More Complete!
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• Realistic Simulation of Software
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
Hardware: Sound Card/Minimum monitor resolution: 1280 x 800
Supported Browsers*: Internet Explorer 11/Opera/Google Chrome/Microsoft Edge
*Please set pop-up blockers to allow pop-ups from this site. The latest browser versions are highly recommended. Note that Firefox is not supported.