|Typing Quick & Easy is the ultimate typing teacher! By combining effective instructional techniques with easy-to-use menus, you'll learn touch-typing quickly and easily. Typing Quick & Easy also adds fun and challenging exercises to the learning process with timed tests, eight exciting typing games, and interesting articles for transcription practice.
Easy, Fast and Fun
• Built-in Typing Plans
• Touch-typing strategies
• Over 50 comprehensive lessons
• A wide variety of test material
• Timed & non-timed tests
• Instant feedback on WPM & accuracy
• Progress reports by key, finger, hand & row
• Over 250 practice articles
• Eight, high-quality typing games
• Over 50 music soundtracks
• Beginner, Learned Keys & Advanced levels
Award-winning Typing Techniques
Typing Quick & Easy tailors the learning experience to your needs. Whether you're new to typing or you just need to sharpen your skills, Typing Quick & Easy has the right lesson
Learn to Touch Type
Quickly learn the correct finger-to-key positioning and begin typing without looking at
• Includes positioning for standard keyboards, split keyboards & the 10-key
• Proven touch-typing teaching methods incorporate double key-stroking, instant feedback & a step-by-step educational design.
• Watch your WPM increase as you type & use music to develop your typing rhythm.
Increase Speed & Accuracy
Build speed and accuracy through typing tests of varying length and difficulty. Tests are designed not only to evaluate your new skills, but also to help you improve skills in
• Build your speed with timed typing tests & your stamina with non-timed tests & lessons.
• Choose from a variety of tests including random words, complete sentences & other specially designed tests.
• Assess your level of advancement using tests such as the Expert Touch Typist Test.
• Create personalized lessons & tests using your own material.
Increase Speed and Accuracy with Tests and Results
Build speed and accuracy through typing tests of varying length and difficulty. Assess your level of advancement and use saved results, reports, and graphs to assess strong and weak areas and your improvement trends.
Effective Results & Feedback
After each typing lesson, test, and article transcription, you receive immediate feedback on your speed (WPM) and accuracy percentage. Each result is saved for further review.
• View or print results to pinpoint strong & weak areas.
• Examine all or a portion of your saved results to determine speed & accuracy trends.
• Assess specific keystroke data by hand, finger, row & key.
Games Enhance the Learning Experience
Eight exciting typing games challenge you to improve your typing skills.
• Xtreme Typing
• Flotsam Fighter II
• Wild West
• Sea Adventure
• Diamond Glider
• Erik the Viking
• Gone Fishin'
Interesting Articles Keep You Practicing
• Magazines offer a variety of articles & short stories.
• With over 250 interesting articles to choose from, there is something for everyone.
• You can even personalize & organize your own articles.
• Pentium® class PC or higher
• Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2000
• CD-ROM Drive
• 250 MB Hard Drive Space Available
• 800 x 600, 16 Bit or higher display
• Sound Card
• Speakers or Headphones
REQUIRED FOR TYPING GAMES
• DirectX® 8 - compatible video card
Learn correct finger position & begin
typing without looking at the keys.
Improve your speed & accuracy with
Manage your rate of proficiency
with over 50 typing lessons.
Reinforce your skills with timed
& non-timed tests.
Analyze the results of your typing
exercises by specific keystrokes.
Focus your typing instruction by
identifying the weaker hand & fingers.
Evaluate your progress & pinpoint
areas for improvement.
Stay engaged with over 250 articles
& over 50 soundtracks.
Have fun while challenging your skills with
eight, high-quality typing games.
Awards & Reviews
|Newsweek Magazine:||Top 50 CD-ROMs|
|SPA Codie Award Finalist, 1999:||Best Home Education Program for Adults|
|CD-ROM Today:||Critic's Choice|
|The ComputED Gazette:||Best in Typing/Keyboarding|
This product is licensed for personal use only. It is illegal for single user software to be used for multiple users. Volume License pricing and Multi-User Licenses are available for Business, Government, and Education. |
» Click here to contact B2B Sales for license pricing and information or to request a free demonstration or trial version.
» Click here to view all our Multi-User Licensed Products.