|By combining effective instructional techniques with easy-to-use menus, you'll learn touch typing quickly and easily. Typing Instructor for Business also adds fun and challenge to the process of learning to type with timed tests, four exciting typing games, and interesting articles for practice.|
• Built-in typing plans for faster learning
• Structured touch-typing content
• Guides for split & standard keyboards
• 10-key keypad instruction
• Wide variety of test material
• Timed & non-timed tests
• Instant feedback on WPM & accuracy
• Save the results of all exercises
• Progress reports by key, finger, hand & row
• Over 250 practice articles
• Four, high-quality typing games
• Beginner, Learned Keys & Advanced levels
• Create your own typing plans
• Create your own lessons & tests
• Add your own music or select from over 50 tracks
• Import magazine articles
Master the Essential Business Skill
Getting ahead in your career requires improving your productivity. The quickest way to become more productive is to learn how to type faster and more accurately. Typing Instructor for Business takes our proven methods for typing instruction and places them within the context of business productivity. The skills you learn couldn't be more relevant.
Learn the Right Touch
Start by selecting or testing your skill level. Typing Instructor for Business automatically recommends the best lessons for you, whether you're a beginner or you just need to sharpen your skills.
• Learn correct finger position & begin typing without looking at the keys.
• Train on a standard keyboard, split keyboard, or the 10-key keypad.
• Proven touch-typing teaching methods provide step-by-step instruction & instant feedback.
• Use music to develop your typing rhythm & watch your WPM increase as you type.
Increase Speed & Accuracy
Track speed and accuracy with typing tests of varying length and difficulty. These tests are designed not only to evaluate your new skills, but also to help you improve skills in specific areas.
• Build your speed with timed typing tests & your stamina with non-timed tests & lessons.
• Choose from a variety of tests including random words, complete sentences & other specially designed tests.
• Assess your level of advancement using tests such as the Expert Touch Typist Test.
• Create personalized lessons & tests using your own material.
Skills Fast & Easy
Learning to type takes time and effort. However, Typing Instructor for Business incorporates the most effective and efficient strategies for typing instruction available. You quickly learn the best typing techniques the right way.
Effective Results & Feedback
After each typing lesson, test, and article transcription, you receive immediate feedback on your speed (WPM) and accuracy percentage. Each result is saved for further review.
• Examine all or a portion of your saved results to determine speed & accuracy trends.
• View or print results to pinpoint strong & weak areas.
• Assess specific keystroke data by hand, finger, row & key.
Practice with Games & Articles
• Four exciting typing games challenge you to improve your typing skills.
• Magazines offer a variety of articles & short stories.
• With over 250 interesting articles to choose from, there is something for everyone.
Complete Interactive Training
Typing Instructor for Business is designed to improve your typing skills, but typing is just the beginning. Typing Instructor for Business also includes Professor Teaches Word. This training course is guaranteed to improve your skills with one of the most important applications in Microsoft Office. Professor Teaches Word & Word Advanced offers you the most comprehensive training available for Microsoft Word. These tutorials cover the all of the important topics and offer practical exercises designed to build your skills quickly.
• Creating Documents
• Using Templates
• Font Formatting
• Working with Tabs
• Applying Styles
• Creating Columns
• Borders & Shading
• Inserting Images
• Creating Charts
• Formatting Tables
• Creating a Master Document
• Building a Table of Contents
• Footnotes & Endnotes
• Creating & Moving Graphics
• Using Mail Merge
• Data Sources
• Using Merge Fields
• Generating Mailing Labels
• Using Macros
• Using Hyperlinks
• Pentium® class PC or higher
• Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
• CD-ROM Drive
• 200 MB Hard Drive Space Available per Application
• Sound Card
• Speakers or Headphones
Typing Instructor Business
• 800 x 600, 16 Bit or higher display
• 1024 x 768, 16 Bit
Easy access to all lesson material,
tests & results.
Learn correct finger position & begin typing
without looking at the keys.
Improve your speed & accuracy with
Manage your rate of proficiency with
over 50 typing lessons.
Reinforce your skills with
time & non-timed tests.
Evaluate your progress & pinpoint
areas for improvement.
Stay engaged with over 250 articles &
over 50 soundtracks.
Have fun while challenging your skills
with four, high-quality typing games.
Master the central application of business
communication with Professor Teaches
Advance to the next level of Microsoft
Word & your career will follow.
Awards & Reviews
|Newsweek Magazine:||Top 50 CD-ROMs|
|SPA Codie Award Finalist, 1999:||Best Home Education Program for Adults|
|CD-ROM Today:||Critic's Choice|
|The ComputED Gazette:||Best in Typing/Keyboarding|
This product is licensed for personal use only. It is illegal for single user software to be used for multiple users. Volume License pricing and Multi-User Licenses are available for Business, Government, and Education. |
» Click here to contact B2B Sales for license pricing and information or to request a free demonstration or trial version.
» Click here to view all our Multi-User Licensed Products.