Professor Teaches®, the leading brand of training, provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for Word 2003, Excel 2003, and PowerPoint 2003. Build your skills and learn everything you'll need, from beginning to advanced topics. Each interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises that build skills quickly and effectively.
No Other Training is More Complete!
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 5 to 10 Hours of Training per Course
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• Realistic Simulation of Software
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training
Includes Professor Answers
A time-saving way to learn!
• FAST ACCESS - link directly to any topic in any course
• SEARCH - use keywords to find topics throughout all courses
• REFERENCE - review new or unfamiliar topics as you use an application
• PRACTICE - view guided simulations, then apply your learning
*Source: The NPD Group / Retail Tracking Service � cumulative unit and dollar sales (2000 - May 2008). Computer Training defined by
Individual Software as the NPD Office/Windows Training Category.
Pentium PC or Higher • Microsoft® Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, or 98 • 16 MB RAM available • 92-96 MB Hard Drive space available per application • Double Speed CD-ROM Drive • 800 x 600, 16-Bit Color Display • Sound • CardMouse • Speakers or Headphones • Mouse
Discover how to create professional-
looking documents quickly!
Find out how to create spreadsheets,
analyze data, and share information for
critical business decisions!
Learn new ways to create high-impact,
dynamic presentations quickly.