VideoShow Expressions is easy-to-use and saves you time. You’ll spend less time creating impressive projects and more time sharing them with family and friends. It does all the work for you. Even the powerful tools used by professionals are available through this friendly interface. No other software is this fast and easy!
Make blockbuster movies starring your friends & family!
- Make Impressive Movies in Minutes – edit video and design your own DVDs in no time! Easily combine videos, music, and special effects into a cinema-quality movie.
- Hundreds of Specials Effects – choose from professional scene transitions, special effects, and animated text. Add intro and ending credits and soundtracks or commentary.
- Give New Life to Low Quality Videos – restore old clips with video cleaning tools. Improve poorly lit segments, sharpen pictures, reduce background noise, enhance colors, and normalize audio levels.
- Convert Video Directly to DVD – the QuickDVD™ option captures video directly from any video device (even VCRs) and compiles your movie directly onto DVD in one simple step. Automatic scene detection creates a DVD menu with chapter navigation buttons – with no additional work.
- Turn Photos into SlideShow Movies – create entertaining photo slide shows, complete with transitions, picture captions, and award-winning pan and zoom effects.
- Transfer Directly to Video Devices – automatically convert movies into optimized formats for Apple Video iPod®, Zune™, Sony PSP® players, media players, PDAs, cellular phones, and all popular video devices – even publish to Web sites such as MySpace and YouTube.
Everything you need to produce entertaining home movies!
Make blockbuster movies starring your friends and family. Direct and produce your own entertaining, cinema-quality videos. Trim unwanted segments from raw video, add music and sound effects, overlay text captions, and insert special effects. Then, convert and play on a DVD player, iPod, Sony PSP, or Website.
Preserve & share memories on DVD!
Produce a DVD of your home movie you can play in your living room. It’s a great way to archive all your favorite videos. Trim, splice, and enhance video segments, design on-screen navigation menus, and burn a DVD to share with friends and family.
Produce movies you can play anywhere!
Automatically convert home movies into optimized formats for Apple iPod®, Zune™, Sony PSP® players, PDAs, media-enabled cellular phones and other popular devices – even publish to Web sites such as MySpace and YouTube.
Create a DVD & watch on the big screen at home!
Watch your entertaining videos with any DVD player in the comfort of your home. Simply use your DVD burner to create DVD-R discs for viewing in your living room.
Convert media into portable formats – fast, high-quality conversions!
Quickly and easily convert any photo, video, and music files into an optimized format for playback on your favorite portable device. To save time, convert multiple files to any device simultaneously, regardless of their original format. Play on any DVD player, iPod, Zune, PSP and the Web – even cell phones and PDAs.
Easily create DVD menus with chapter buttons.
All the tools you need to create eye-catching DVD movies: add background music, captions and titling, voice narration, and menu thumbnail selections. Choose from dozens of pre-designed templates or create your own.
Create professional slide shows with Pan & Zoom from digital photos
Effortlessly bring still images to life by panning across pictures and zooming in and out. Set the effects for each picture individually or quickly apply random effects to the entire presentation – then incorporate them into your movie or as a separate presentation.
Design & print personalized DVD labels & case inserts!
Design and print disc labels and DVD cover sheets for a complete presentation of your home movie – it’s fast, easy, and fun. Personalize with your photos, captions, video stills, and more. Supports label paper templates by Avery®, Memorex®, Neato®, CD Stomper®, and direct to DVD printing with Epson® and other printers.
Pentium® III 800MHz PC or faster • Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or XP • 256MB RAM • 700MB free hard-disk space • 4 GB+ free hard drive space for video capture & editing • SVGA 1024 x 768 & higher display, High Color (16-bit) required • Microsoft® DirectX 9.0c • TV-tuner or video capture board for analog video capture; OHCI-compliant IEEE-1394 card & DV camera for digital video capture
Optional: Windows Media Player 9 or higher • QuickTime 6.5 or higher • RealPlayer 8 or higher
Recommended: CD/DVD Writer • 7200 RPM hard drive recommended