Get a free Online Living Trust!
Registering your copy of Quicken WillMaker Plus 2019 gives you a free one-year subscription to Nolo’s Online Living Trust, a $60.00 value. Make a living trust document that’s legally valid in your state* to ensure that your property bypasses lengthy and expensive probate proceedings and goes directly to the people you’ve designated. You’ll get unlimited revisions of your trust document for one full year.
America’s #1 Estate Planning Software
It’s easy! Create your estate plan, whether you’re just beginning or you want to update your previous plans. Quicken WillMaker’s powerful software guides you through the process from beginning to end, with step-by-step practical and legal information to help you make the best decisions for you and your family.
Make a customized estate plan with all the essential legal documents
- Health Care Directive
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Executor Documents
- Final Arrangements
- Bonus! After you install and register your software, get a free one-year subscription to Nolo’s Online Living Trust, a $59.99 value!
- New! Get a free one-year subscription to an online form of your choice (valued at $34.99 or less.)
- Create a customized estate plan, including a will, health care directive and other essential documents
- An easy-to-use interview format that allows you to complete documents at your own pace
- The user-friendly legal manual answers common questions
- A team of lawyer-editors working to ensure each document reflects the laws of your state*
Quicken WillMaker Plus 2019 is the original will-writing software, created and updated regularly by Nolo’s experts. Free legal updates will keep your program current through 2019.
Use this online promissory note (like an IOU) to lend or borrow money. With this form, you can choose from the following types of loans:
- installment payments without interest
- installment payments with interest
- lump-sum payment
- interest-only payments (balloon payment)
You’ll be able to revise, print, send or download your promissory notes at any time during your one-year subscription.
Secure access, anytime, anywhere.
Free NoloCloud Form
When you register your Quicken WillMaker Plus you will also get a free one-year subscription to any online form of your choice valued at $39.99 or less. With NoloCloud you can access your form anywhere at any time. We have forms for real estate, estate planning, business, finance and much more. Restrictions apply.
New! Legal eBooks
View the eBooks online or download the PDF’s to your computer.
The Legal Answer Book for Families eBook
Get the legal information for your family with this comprehensive reference guide. This eBook provides:
- A clear and concise overview of the laws that affect families and all types of personal relationships
- Quick, accurate answers to everyday legal questions, from adoption to elder care
- Key family laws for all 50 states and extensive resources for couples, seniors, and children
Get answers to everyday legal questions that come up in all aspects of life. Easily locate concise explanations about legal issues including:
- Credit, debt, and bankruptcy
- Divorce, child custody, and visitation
- Wills, living trusts, and estate planning
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the law, but couldn’t afford to ask
Quicken WillMaker Plus 2019 manual eBook
Easily reference all your questions with this manual while you work on your documents. Quicken WillMaker Plus is reviewed regularly by Nolo’s expert attorneys.
What you can do with Quicken WillMaker Plus
The heart of every estate plan is a will, also known as a last will and testament. This legal document puts you in control of who inherits your property and who would take care of your children if it were ever necessary. Without a will, state law determines these issues. Your will also allows you to name an executor (sometimes called a “personal representative”) to carry out your wishes. And you can appoint a trusted person to manage property left to young people. With Quicken WillMaker Plus, you can revise and update your will whenever you like.
Your Health Care Directive
Spare your loved ones’ difficult decisions by laying out your wishes for medical care and naming someone to carry out your instructions.
Health Care Power of Attorney
Name a trusted person (your “health care agent”) to make important medical decisions for you if necessary.
State what types of medical treatment you do or do not want if you are too ill or injured to direct your own care. Your health care providers must do all they can to follow your wishes.
Your Durable Power of Attorney for Finances
A durable power of attorney ensures that someone you trust (called your “agent” or “attorney-in-fact”) will be on hand to manage the many practical, financial tasks that will arise if you become incapacitated. For example, bills must be paid, bank deposits must be made and someone must handle insurance and benefits paperwork. In most cases, a durable power of attorney for finances is the best way to take care of tasks like these.
Your Final Arrangements
Plan a funeral or other ceremony and ease the burden on your loved ones. Describe your preferences for burial, cremation, memorials, obituaries and more.
Documents for Your Executor
Make sure your executor has all the forms and instructions necessary to do the job: checklists, letters, notices and claim forms.
Information for Caregivers and Survivors
Organize your information so that your survivors don’t have to do this. Use these documents to give them details about everything from bank accounts, to passwords, to the names of people you’d like contacted in the event of your illness or death.
Letter to Survivors
Use the Letter to Survivors to leave your loved ones’ detailed explanations about your decisions. For example, you may want to let them know why you made certain gifts or named a person to be your executor. You can also use your letter to leave some general thoughts about your life.
Personal Finance Documents
Over a dozen forms let you handle common financial situations, such as lending or borrowing money between friends or family, creating a bill of sale, and closing a credit card account.
Home & Family Documents
Practical forms you can use every day to help run your home and keep your family safe, including authorizations and agreements, promissory notes, limited powers of attorney, and child and elder care forms.
Create the following forms with Quicken WillMaker Plus 2019:
- Durable Power of Attorney for Finances
- Final Arrangements
- Health Care Directive (Living Will & Health Care Power of Attorney)
- Information for Caregivers and Survivors
- Letter to Survivors
- Property Worksheet
- Revocation of Health Care Directive
- Revocation of Power of Attorney
- Affidavit of Domicile
- Employee Death Benefits Letter
- Executor’s Checklist
- Executor’s Letter to Financial Institution
- General Notice of Death
- Notice to Creditor of Death
- Request for Death Certificate
Home and Family
- Authorization for Foreign Travel With Minor
- Authorization for Minor’s Medical Treatment
- Authorization to Drive a Motor Vehicle
- Child Care Agreement
- Child Care Instructions
- Elder Care Agreement
- Housekeeping Services Agreement
- Housesitting Instructions
- Notice to Put Name on Do Not Call List
- Pet Care Agreement
- Request for Birth Certificate
- Subscription or Membership Cancellation Form
- Temporary Guardianship Authorization for Care of Minor
- General Bill of Sale
- Limited Power of Attorney for Finances
- Notice to Terminate Joint Credit Card Account
- Online Promissory Note
- Revocation of Power of Attorney
- Security Agreement for Borrowing Money
*Estate planning documents not valid in Louisiana, U.S. Territories, or Canada.
PC System Requirements:
Processor: 1 GHz • RAM: 1 GB • Hard Disk: 54 MB • Video Card: 1024 x 768 • Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 • Additional Requirements: Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection required to receive web updates and access online features • Printer: Any supported printer • Software: Adobe Reader and Internet Browser
Mac System Requirements:
Processor: 1 GHz • RAM: 2 GB • Hard Disk: 54 MB • Video Card: 1024 x 768 • Supported OS: Mac Sierra 10.12, Mac El Capitan 10.11, Mac Yosemite 10.10 • Additional Requirements: Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection required to receive web updates and access online features • Printer: Any supported printer • Software: Adobe Reader and Internet Browser