Professor Teaches, the #1 best-selling brand of Office Training for ten years, provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010. Build your skills with these four powerful productivity products to achieve success and increase your productivity at school or home.
For Students, Professor Teaches, is the fastest way to learn Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote 2010, providing necessary shortcuts that will get you A+ results and help you to achieve success in your class work. Learn to create impressive school reports, design multimedia presentations, organize and manage class work, share information for group projects, and more!
Home Users will discover how easy it is to learn the essential skills of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote 2010 to build new knowledge and produce professional-quality projects. Learn to organize multiple home projects, create budgets and track expenses, organize multiple home projects, organize family events and information, and more!
4 Powerful Productivity Courses
- Word 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- OneNote 2010
- Over 200 Lessons
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Realistic Simulation of Software
- Practical and Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- Introductions and Summaries
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
- Designed to meet Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Requirements
- Uses same design and educational methods as Office Home and Student 2010 to ensure consistent quality throughout
Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training!
Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to Office Home and Student 2010 is fast and easy. More than just videos, you’ll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Hundreds of beginner to advanced learning topics, organized into specific learning objectives guide you to success with graphics, clear instructions and voice narration. Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings and accurate simulations to help you apply your new knowledge directly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or XP • DVD-ROM Drive • Average 150 MB Hard Drive space available per application • DVD-ROM Drive • 1024 x 768, 16-Bit Color Display • Sound card • Speakers or Headphones • Mouse