Professor Teaches, the #1 best-selling brand of Office Training for ten years, provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for Office 2010. Be the first to learn Office 2010, and build your skills, from beginning to advanced topics. Each interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises that build skills quickly and effectively.
12 Separate Courses! Over 700 Lessons!
- Word 2010 and 2007
- Excel 2010 and 2007
- PowerPoint 2010 and 2007
- Outlook 2010 and 2007
- Access 2010 and 2007
- Publisher 2010 and 2007
Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training!
Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to Office 2010 is fast and easy. More than just videos, you’ll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included.
No Other Training is More Complete!
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- Realistic Simulation of Software
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Microsoft Office!
Learn from each of the twelve courses or just the ones you need! Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings and accurate simulations to help you apply your new knowledge directly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Increase Your Productivity at Work, Home or School!
Learn to use the features of Microsoft Office 2010 to quickly create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Take advantage of powerful new tools for collecting, analyzing, and sharing information. Now, you can build your skills quickly and easily and unlock the power of Office to improve your productivity at home or work.
Includes Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Topics
Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives – easily available from the main menu.
- Learning objectives guide you to success
- Colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested
- Professional voice narration assists retention
The Most Interactive Training Available
Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the software.
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy
Complete & Comprehensive Content
Introductions, summaries and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning.
- All Microsoft Office 2010 versions are designed to meet Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Requirements
- All 12 courses use the same design and education methods to ensure consistent quality throughout
- Professor Answers provides just-in-time learning
Includes Just-in-Time Training
Get quick assistance with Professor Answers. Find answers to your questions faster and easier than Microsoft Office Help. Powerful Search and Browse features are just one click away to help you locate the specific topic training you need, right when you need it. Then, it provides mini-training sessions to give you the knowledge and experience you need immediately.
Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or XP • DVD-ROM Drive • Average 150 MB Hard Drive space available per application • 1024 x 768, 16-Bit Color Display • Sound card • Speakers or Headphones • Mouse