Smart Tools for Home Cooks and Professional Chefs!
Organize your recipes, create cookbooks, manage health and diet, and accomplish more in the kitchen. Master your recipes by arranging them in customized cookbooks. Get pro tools such as recipe and menu costing plus 30 built-in cookbooks and more than 8,000 recipes! Includes pantry management, shopping lists and meal planning tools to save you time. Store your favorite recipes for easy access any time. Edit, customize, print and publish your recipes. MasterCook 15 is the most comprehensive cooking and recipe management software program available. With your free subscription to MasterCook.com, you can create, clip, save and store up to 50,000 recipes online. Upload recipes and cookbooks to MasterCook.com and then edit, view or share them from any internet browser.
Cookbooks & Recipes
- Organize thousands of recipes into customer cookbooks
- Store thousands of recipes online in your own private account
- Auto-import recipes from your favorite websites
- Create cookbooks and shopping lists
- Design menus and meal plans
- Filter recipes by dietary requirement
- Track nutrition and costing for recipes
- Scale any recipe in just 1 click
- Search recipes by cookbook, category, cuisine, or special diet needs
- Find nutrition and cost per serving for recipes & menus
- Collaborate and share recipes with others in real time with group cookbooks
- Share on email, Facebook, Pinterest, and Evernote
Native Mobile Apps for iOS and Android
MasterCook 15 has new native mobile apps that are available for free in the app stores. Now you can use MasterCook on-the-go, even without an internet connection.
Sync Your Content
Transfer all your recipes, cookbooks, and shopping lists from PC to PC, mobile to PC, tablet to tablet – any combination. You can even set things up to sync automatically so your changes are synchronized to all of your devices as you save. Use My MasterCook Manager to get started!
Powerful New Merge
Make it a snap to import your content from previous versions or backups. Use My MasterCook Manager to select a previous version, backup folder, or any folder that has MasterCook files. Not sure where they are? The new merge will search subfolders for MasterCook files too.
Share and collaborate with friends and coworkers in real time. Create a group cookbook and give others either view only access or allow them to add recipes. Use My MasterCook Manager to create your first Group Cookbook and start collaborating! NOTE: If you share recipes in a Group Cookbook, the recipes will NOT count against their storage limits. So you can share with users who are using the free option.
For your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices!
- Store up to 50,000 recipes online in your own account
- Automatically sync content to MasterCook.com & MasterCook 15
- Take your recipes, shopping lists, and cookbooks everywhere
- Save online recipes into cookbooks with notes and serving ideas
- Create group cookbooks and share recipes with others in real time
Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or XP • Processor support: 32-bit